The Villages in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild are magnificent as they are, but there are a couple of hidden details that make them that little bit better! Here’s a few I can show you!
Did you know, farm animals such as sheep and cows, as well as kids in the villages, can conduct electricity?! I didn’t either. But here it is!
Kakariko Fruit ‘n’ Veg!
Under a single bridge in Kakariko Village, you can find a single apple! Makes you wonder who put it there, huh? Nah, it was probably one of the kids, or… Impa?
Another peculiar part of Kakariko is something the Pumpkin Farmer Olkin says. If you encounter him at night on his way home, take out your spherical bomb and show him, just wait till you see his reaction!
A one-time gift you can acquire in Kakariko is given to you by Steen, he’ll give it to you only once after you have gained the Master Sword. He’ll think that you are the swordsman of 100 years ago, (who you are), but then decides against the fact, stating that the swordsman would train with Swift Carrots and gives you one.
How’d that Korok get up there?
Did you think people like Impa, Riju, Dorephan etc. were the heads of the villages in BotW? Well I’m not so sure anymore, check out these Koroks in each of these Villages!
Even Hyrule Castle has a Korok as a Leader! One thing that’s fun to realize is that each Korok is at the very top of his village! Anyway, here’s a list of the Koroks I could find!
- Gerudo Town – Top of the Waterfall Structure; The highest peak of Gerudo Town.
- Rito Village – In the heart of the Rito Pillar; Near The highest peak of Rito Village.
- Goron City – In Daruk’s Hand in the Giant Statue; The highest peak of Goron City.
- Zora’s Domain – On Top of the Fish Statue; The highest peak of Zora’s Domain.
- Kakariko Village – On the Wall in South-East entrance; Not The highest peak of Kakariko.
- Hateno Village – Very Top of the H Ancient Tech Lab; The highest peak of Hateno.
- Korok Forest – On top of the Great Deku Tree; The highest ‘peak?’ of Korok Forest.
- Hyrule Castle – Directly above The Sanctum; The highest peak of Hyrule Castle.
I hope you enjoyed this article, If you play this game quite a bit, you may have known a couple of things in these Villages, but I bet you didn’t know about the electrical kids! If you want to find more secrets about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, check out our other secret articles!