The BLSS Glitch (Bow Lift Smuggling Slide) in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild allows Link to fly almost anywhere in Hyrule. You heard me right! The glitch allows Link to literally fly anywhere you want, only with a couple of conditions, here’s how!
BLSS is great! But it does take some getting used to to get it right consistently. Here’s one of the easiest methods:
What you’ll need for BLSS
To begin, you will need 4 things:
- A liftable object such as a bomb.
- A Bow.
- A Shield.
- And a Small Ledge.
The steps are a tad tricky, and you’ll need to move your fingers quickly, but I’m certain you’ll get it!
- Equip your bow and shield ready for BLSS and stand near the small ledge.
- Place you liftable item directly in front of you, in our case the square remote bomb.
- Hold ZL and press ZR and A in quick succession, this is called bow smuggling and will pick up the bomb while you still have the bow out.
- Now comes the tricky bit, hold ZL and press X, B and + in quick succession! This was the penultimate step.
- From the pause menu, unequip your shield and press + again. From here, press and hold ZR to aim your bow and while still holding ZR, press B. Let go of both buttons and walk forward. Press and hold B and walk of the ledge.
There you go! You have now completed BLSS! Be careful though as if you let go of B or let go of the Left Joystick as you will immediately fall down!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope the Bow Lift Smuggling Slide Glitch helps! Now you can feel free to fly almost anywhere in Hyrule! For a similar traversal method, check out our Guide to Wind Bombs!